[Rarebooks] FS: 3 scarce works (in one) by Chateaubriand. Lyon & Paris: 1814-1817

Kenneth Karmiole kkarmiole at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 13:46:43 EDT 2020

Chateaubriand, Francois Rene, Vicomte de. DE BUONAPARTE, DES BOURBONS, et de la Necessite de Se Rallier a Nos Princes Legitimes, pour le Bonheur de la France et Celui de líEurope. Lyon: Imprimerie de Ballanche. 1814. (6),88pp. Woodcut title page device. BOUND WITH: DE LA MONARCHIE SELON LA CHARTE. No place: No pub. 1816. 176pp. BOUND WITH: DU SYSTEME POLITIQUE SUIVI PAR LE MINISTERE. Paris: Le Normant... 1817. 64pp. Cont. tree calf, a few minor scuffs, brown calf spine label. A very attractive copy.                $350.00 (trade discount allowed)
I. The 1814 edition of this work is found with several different imprints including Paris, London, Auxerre and Lyon. Our printing in Lyon in 1814, is not found in OCLC.
II. This edition of 176pp. is very scarce.
III. The 1st ed.

Kenneth Karmiole, Bookseller, Inc.
1239A Third Street Promenade
Santa Monica, CA 90401