[Rarebooks] FS: Short catalogue: Bay Area bookselling, Atlantic City hotel, Julien Levy 1939 Dali catalogue, early computer-printed Dan Flavin catalogue, etc.

Robin Bledsoe robin.bledsoe1 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 28 11:51:09 EDT 2020

 Friends and Colleagues,
Please see the Featured Items on ourwebsite for this week’s short e-catalogue—San Francisco Bay Area booksellingmemorabilia, an early computer-printed Dan Flavin catalogue, a 1939 Julien LevyDali catalogue, living the good life in 1950s suburbia and in a 1920s AtlanticCity hotel, the first use of a 1940s typeface, some brilliantchromolithography, and the latest arrivals to our ongoing list of booksellerand auction catalogues.
All direct or web orders are 20% offthe stated prices.  Thanks for looking.
“Catalogues are the windows to the rare book trade”—John R. Payne, in Great Catalogues by Master Booksellers
RobinBledsoe, Bookseller (ABAA)
1640 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA  02138617-576-3634shop hours: Tuesday-Saturday noon-6or by appointment Our shopis closed until at least May 4, but our web site is open.All booksare discounted, and we're adding books all the time!ThomasJefferson said, "I cannot live without books."  Can any of us? www.bledsoebooks.com / robin.bledsoe1 at verizon.net
Good Horse and Art Books since 1973(formerly Blue Rider Books)