[Rarebooks] FS: !st ed. of Curzon's "Persia and the Persian Question" 2v. London: 1892

Kenneth Karmiole kkarmiole at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 11:46:06 EDT 2020

(TRAVEL) Curzon, George Nathaniel. PERSIA AND THE PERSIAN QUESTION. In Two Volumes. London: Longmans, Green, and Co. 1892. First edition. 8vo. 2 vols. xxiv,639,(1);xii,653,(1)pp. Index. Illustrated with all 43 plates, 9 maps, text illustrations, and a large folding map in color at rear of Volume I. Orig. dark blue cloth, gilt, armorial device gilt stamped on front covers. Vol. I a bit rubbed on the spine and the device on front cover somewhat dulled. Inner front hinges of both volumes reinforced with black binder's tape matching the endpapers.  A quite decent set.  Pictures are available.    $850.00 (trade discount allowed)

Kenneth Karmiole, Bookseller, Inc.
1239A Third Street Promenade
Santa Monica, CA 90401
310-451-4342