[Rarebooks] Welcome to Poormansbooks booth at Getmans Bibliophilic Holidiay Gift Fair STARTS TODAY

KEN Parolini mrbooks at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 10:09:12 EST 2020

Dear Colleagues and Friends,
I invite you to visit our booth at Poormansbooks at Marvin Getman's Bibliophilic Holiday Book Gift Fair, which starts tomorrow.
My offerings are fresh stock never listed elsewhere. Vintage Alice in Wonderland books. 19th Century etchings, some signed. history.
Sign in at https://getmansvirtual.com/
200 vendors. There is an additional lot for most of these coming on line the last day. In all close to 4000 lots in all areas.
Sincerely yours,
Kenny Parolini
509 North East Ave
Vineland NJ 08360