[Rarebooks] John Howell for Books at the Getman Virtual Bibliophilic Holiday Gift Fair

info at johnhowellforbooks.com info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Fri Dec 4 12:00:57 EST 2020

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

I shall be exhibiting at the Getman virtual book fair that opens today
at noon Eastern Standard Time. The link to the fair is here:

https://getmansvirtual.com

The link to my own booth is here:

https://getmansvirtual.com/john-howell-for-books

The link to a PDF of my fair list is here:

https://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/media/GetmanVBF1242020.pdf

And a link to a "Category" on my website that has an active "Buy"
shopping cart for each item at the fair, and, for fastest service, check
out this link:

https://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/products/category/442/~/~/Getman120420

Thank you for looking, and best wishes for the holidays!

John Howell