[Rarebooks] California Antiquarian Book Fair Lists

info at johnhowellforbooks.com info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Mon Feb 3 11:36:43 EST 2020

Dear Friends:

Sending you two lists of material I shall be bringing to Pasadena this
weekend, February 7-9, 2020 for the 53rd California International
Antiquarian Book Fair. Location and opening times are available on the
first page of each PDF document, which is hosted on my secure website.
Click on the link, and you will see each list. If the links do not work
for you, you can copy and paste them into your browser address bar.

If you find something you would like to have, but will not be attending
the fair, shoot me an email, and we will arrange payment and shipping.

The first list contains Artist Books and Fine Press Books, with a few
other items in my specialties, including California and Western American
History:

https://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/media/153rdCABookFair.pdf [1]

The second list contains Miniature Books. Most of the books in this list
come from Glen Dawson's personal collection and from another private
collector, including the first miniature book illustrated with original
photographs, Pequeño Press, and Peter and Donna Thomas material
including 3 unique Donna Thomas artist's books:
https://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/media/MinisFeb2020.pdf [2]

Best wishes to all of you.

John Howell

Links: