[Rarebooks] FS: 1918 Briscoe Motor Car Dealers Handbook / Brochure

Joslin Hall Rare Books, Ephemera & Photographs office at joslinhall.com
Thu Feb 20 07:50:48 EST 2020

1918 Briscoe Motor Car Dealers Handbook / Brochure.

“Conditions are changing. Old time proven selling ideas have been
overthrown. New plans, rapid readjustments of interest to every dealer
have been made necessary by the war. Have your sales been affected? Have
you been getting sufficient cars? Has the freight situation bothered
you? Are you in the wrong price class? Find your particular problem
solved somewhere within the following 35 pages”.

Here’s a hint- the answer is to be a Briscoe Automobile Dealer. This
guidebook tells you why their cars are best, and how you can shape your
dealership to sell the most. Also features pictures of tanks and
airplanes at the front inside the front and back covers to remind you
that, you know, there’s a war on.

Softcover. 9”x12”, 32 pages, black & white illustrations. Light wear,
minor soil, edges trimmed, spine trimmed and covers becoming detached,
page gather and covers have had the stitching removed- all are present
but are separated. I know that we say there are 32 pages and they say
35- they appear to be counting the inside front and back covers and back
cover, all of which have illustrations and text. Each two-page spread is
a self-contained set with related material on each side, and we've been
through this several times to make sure they all match up. [49390]  $75

Pictures ->
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images460/th-49390-cover.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images460/th-49390-cover2.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images460/th-49390-cover3.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images460/th-49390-cover4.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images460/th-49390-cover5.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images460/th-49390-cover6.jpg>

sign up for our email list->
http://www.joslinhall.com/newslist.htm

--

Joslin Hall Rare Books, Ephemera, & Photographs
Post Office Box 49

-

www.joslinhall.com
(413) 247-5080

Member:
Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers
Southern New England Antiquarian Booksellers
Ephemera Society

Our email list
http://www.joslinhall.com/newslist.htm

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/joslinhallbooks

Twitter
https://twitter.com/joslinhall

  ~ ~ ~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank;
We accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa and Mastercard.
Books may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed;
Standard courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are
$5.00 for the first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments
outside the U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are
notified within ten days of your receipt of the books-please ask for
full instructions and terms. Massachusetts residents must add 6.25%
state sales tax.