[Rarebooks] FS: FLASH SALE 45% to 65% OFF

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 17:16:31 EST 2020

*Greetings to All, and welcome to our up to Flash Sale.*

*This Flash Sale begins now and continues until we cry "Uncle".  We will
give at least 24 hours notice ahead of the sale's termination.*

*All items are discounted at www.allingtonbooks.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001JSEK8puS3rYP8aL3Ru50Q99H-sZT7DJZ9FFNxUdnvjcfA6QPWMlh8_AU119QdBzquV_pl-67nZmdBEggEbG0ayQuueyK1bHd9P1oBnOKJKREU3ihiB-cTLEQ62PE4DY-5f-fPOv6rXn78uDNwbRPXVe6A4Gomd3JtdYm6SeBSQoIaFktdeRVUmxMlBVSObXrbfQg-DfVLvTAhmFLEMBJ3C81Q9SuIQYS19ln4_wx3GidsML9fFoNYtXgXGbXinpabsM7L66m1EhGQgwrYQEdO2b5PQO3UsEw_KsNmESunuE57ziC8wE3a0yQSYMFeJlqPAuuWef2Hw1ptnfcpZBJNY34pNnyMtwp&c=&ch=>
 **by
45% to 65% (OFF)*
*.  The discounts are as shown at www.allingtonbooks.com
<http://www.allingtonbooks.com/>*

*Please feel free to email us at allingtonbooks at gmail.com
<allingtonbooks at gmail.com> or call 336-414-0435 <336-414-0435> with any
questions.*

*Terms:*

*The Flash Sale discounts apply only to purchases made
at www.allingtonbooks.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001JSEK8puS3rYP8aL3Ru50Q99H-sZT7DJZ9FFNxUdnvjcfA6QPWMlh8_AU119QdBzquV_pl-67nZmdBEggEbG0ayQuueyK1bHd9P1oBnOKJKREU3ihiB-cTLEQ62PE4DY-5f-fPOv6rXn78uDNwbRPXVe6A4Gomd3JtdYm6SeBSQoIaFktdeRVUmxMlBVSObXrbfQg-DfVLvTAhmFLEMBJ3C81Q9SuIQYS19ln4_wx3GidsML9fFoNYtXgXGbXinpabsM7L66m1EhGQgwrYQEdO2b5PQO3UsEw_KsNmESunuE57ziC8wE3a0yQSYMFeJlqPAuuWef2Hw1ptnfcpZBJNY34pNnyMtwp&c=&ch=>
or
by direct contact with us and not to purchases made at ABE, Biblio, or on
any other site. *

*Payment by credit card or by PayPalis due at purchase via PayPal invoice
or by credit card.  So I can make sure the item remains available, please
order what you desire to buy but please do not send Payment by PayPal at
the time of  your order, but wait for the PayPal invoice.  Payment at
purchase by Credit Card is fine as no charge will be made to your card
until I verify that the item remains available.  Orders will be processed
in the order in which they are received.  Items not as described are
returnable for a refund as long as we receive notice of the return within 5
days of Buyer's receipt of the item, and then receive the item in the same
condition as delivered to Buyer within 15 days of its delivery (or
attempted delivery) to Buyer.  *

*The Discounts offered in this email may not be used in combination with
any other discounts or credits.*

*Additional Postage may be required for heavy items.  International
shipments may require additional postage above that quoted on our site.
[Please inquire with any questions regarding shipping costs.]*

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of the
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being placed on hold for a potential Buyer's
consideration.  Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged
the applicable sales tax.

Photographs in addition to those on our site are available on request.

With thanks for your consideration of the items in our Flash Sale and

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
www.allingtonbooks.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001JSEK8puS3rYP8aL3Ru50Q99H-sZT7DJZ9FFNxUdnvjcfA6QPWMlh8_AU119QdBzquV_pl-67nZmdBEggEbG0ayQuueyK1bHd9P1oBnOKJKREU3ihiB-cTLEQ62PE4DY-5f-fPOv6rXn78uDNwbRPXVe6A4Gomd3JtdYm6SeBSQoIaFktdeRVUmxMlBVSObXrbfQg-DfVLvTAhmFLEMBJ3C81Q9SuIQYS19ln4_wx3GidsML9fFoNYtXgXGbXinpabsM7L66m1EhGQgwrYQEdO2b5PQO3UsEw_KsNmESunuE57ziC8wE3a0yQSYMFeJlqPAuuWef2Hw1ptnfcpZBJNY34pNnyMtwp&c=&ch=>
336- <336-414-0435>414-0435
--
Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC