[Rarebooks] FS: Church Graveyard Galloway Kirkcudbright Ayr Scotland Mounted Albumen Print

Joslin Hall Rare Books, Ephemera & Photographs office at joslinhall.com
Thu Feb 27 07:10:49 EST 2020

Church Graveyard Galloway Kirkcudbright Ayr Scotland Mounted Albumen
Print.

Mounted albumen print. 14”x11” [mount], 11.5”x7.5” [image]. Mount with
slight soil and minor wear, slight edge and corner chipping. With a
slight bow which does not show in the scan- they bent back to the flat
for the scanner so the bow is not insurmountable, so to speak. [47538]
$85

A Picture of the Picture ->
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images460/th-47538-cover.jpg>

sign up for our email list->
http://www.joslinhall.com/newslist.htm

--

Joslin Hall Rare Books, Ephemera, & Photographs
Post Office Box 49

-

www.joslinhall.com
(413) 247-5080

Member:
Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers
Southern New England Antiquarian Booksellers
Ephemera Society

Our email list
http://www.joslinhall.com/newslist.htm

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/joslinhallbooks

Twitter
https://twitter.com/joslinhall

  ~ ~ ~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank;
We accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa and Mastercard.
Books may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed;
Standard courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are
$5.00 for the first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments
outside the U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are
notified within ten days of your receipt of the books-please ask for
full instructions and terms. Massachusetts residents must add 6.25%
state sales tax.