[Rarebooks] Short E-List of Mostly Interwar Bookseller and Auction Catalogues

Robin Bledsoe robin.bledsoe1 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 23 12:40:30 EDT 2020

 Please ask for a PDF of our latest offering of bookseller and auction catalogues, mostly U.S. and interwar.  They include Dawson's Book Shop, Dulau, Rosenbach, Schab, auction catalogues of Yeats and Ruskin material, and two collector auctions (Roderick Terry, J.P. Morgan).  They aren't yet on our web site.  To arrange ordering and payment, please get in touch with me directly.  Thanks for your interest.
Many more catalogues are available; please ask if you're looking for a specific dealer, title, or sale.

"No ephemeral literature approaches [bookseller catalogues] in fascination." --A.N.L. Munby

Robin Bledsoe, Bookseller (ABAA)
1640 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA  02138
617-576-3634
shop hours: Tuesday-Saturday noon-6 or by appointment

Our shop is open again!

www.bledsoebooks.com / robin.bledsoe1 at verizon.net
Good Horse and Art Books since 1973
(formerly Blue Rider Books)