[Rarebooks] FS: Peter and Donna Thomas Miniature Books

info at johnhowellforbooks.com info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Tue Mar 24 12:48:14 EDT 2020

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

Today I offer a list of 26 Miniature Books created by Peter and Donna
Thomas of Santa Cruz, CA. The Thomases are well-known papermakers,
artists' book creators, and general all-around sweethearts. This list
includes 3 unique artist books made by Donna with her original artwork,
as well as deluxe and standard editions of their work. You can find the
list hosted as a PDF on my secure website (link below). All of the items
on the list can be ordered directly from the website, or send me an
email or call to claim your prizes!

https://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/media/1P&DThomas.pdf [1]

Thank you for looking.

John Howell