[Rarebooks] FS: Miniature Miscellany

info at johnhowellforbooks.com info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Tue May 5 12:03:36 EDT 2020

OFFERED TODAY, a list of more than 90 miniature books and Miniature Book
Reference books.

Most of the books on this list were part of Glen Dawson's personal
collection, however, we have added a number of items from a variety of
other sources.

Highlights include:

Bernard Middleton, _You Can Judge of Book by Its Cover_, trade binding.

John Updike, _Mites & Other Poems_, from the Lord John Press.

Lawrence Clark Powell, _Book Shops_, in 2 editions.

You can find the entire list as a PDF on my secure website at the
following link.

https://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/media/1May20MiniList.pdf [1]

In addition, each item is separately listed with images on my website.

Happy browsing!

John Howell

Links:
------