[Rarebooks] FS: Short Tuesday e-list (Sidney Janis 1956 Franz Kline invitation poster, Studebaker at the Chicago World's Fair, etc.)

Robin Bledsoe robin.bledsoe1 at verizon.net
Tue May 5 13:49:47 EDT 2020

 Dear Colleagues,
Please see the Featured Items on ourwebsite for this week’s short e-catalogue—Sidney Janis invitation poster to a1956 Franz Kline exhibit, sculptor Hunt Diederich’s first American show, surveyof German posters from Milton Glaser’s library, Studebaker vehicles at theChicago World’s Fair, a 1712 Venice imprint, Moroccan photographs of Islamicwomen inscribed with calligraphy, and our ongoing list of bookseller and auctioncatalogues.
Trade discount.  Thanks for looking.
“Catalogues are the windows to the rare book trade”—John R. Payne, in Great Catalogues by Master Booksellers
RobinBledsoe, Bookseller (ABAA)
1640 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA  02138617-576-3634shop hours: Tuesday-Saturday noon-6or by appointment Our shopis closed until at least May 18, but our web site is open.Most booksare discounted, and we're adding books all the time!ThomasJefferson said, "I cannot live without books."  Can any of us? www.bledsoebooks.com / robin.bledsoe1 at verizon.net
Good Horse and Art Books since 1973(formerly Blue Rider Books)