[Rarebooks] Short mostly under $50 e-catalogue + ongoing 20% off web sale

Robin Bledsoe robin.bledsoe1 at verizon.net
Tue May 19 10:41:45 EDT 2020

 Dear Colleagues,
Please see the Featured Items on ourwebsite for this week’s short e-catalogue of bookseller and auction catalogues,plus Emily Dickinson, Gerard Manley Hopkins, a 1969 artists’ manifesto, , andmore—almost all are under $50.  Morecatalogues are available; please ask if you’re looking for specific dealers orsubjects.  Trade discount.  Thanks for looking.
And remember, most books on ourwebsite are 20% off.  We invite you totake a look.
  “Catalogues are the windows to the soulof the rare book trade”—John R. Payne, in GreatCatalogues by Master Booksellers
RobinBledsoe, Bookseller (ABAA)
1640 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA  02138617-576-3634shop hours: Tuesday-Saturday noon-6or by appointment Our shopis closed until at least June 8, but our web site is open.Most booksare discounted, and we're adding books all the time!ThomasJefferson said, "I cannot live without books."  Can any of us? www.bledsoebooks.com / robin.bledsoe1 at verizon.net
Good Horse and Art Books since 1973(formerly Blue Rider Books)