[Rarebooks] John Howell for Books at the Getman Virtual Book & Paper Fair

info at johnhowellforbooks.com info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Mon Oct 5 18:08:37 EDT 2020

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

John Howell for Books will be exhibiting in a booth at the Getman
Virtual Book & Paper Fair, beginning tomorrow at Noon, Eastern Daylight
Time.

You may find a preview of my offerings at the following link:

https://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/media/1GetmanOctober2020VBF.pdf

The link to the fair is here:

https://getmansvirtual.com

My offerings include 5 small books dated 1817 to 1848 (both religious
and children's titles), a set of seventeenth-century Italian poetry,
several Americana items, and a Fine Press edition of works by H. P.
Lovecraft. My favorite is the First English Language translation of
Joseph Lalande's _The Art of Papermaking_ in a beautiful fine press
edition by the Ashling Press out of Ireland. The latter is one of 3
items that will appear only on the last day of the fair.

Enjoy!

John Howell