[Rarebooks] New Beatles Catalogue Discounted

Ezra Tishman thebookfinder at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 23:33:30 EDT 2020

Ezra from Aardvark (he said, referring to himself in the third person yet again)
recently ran into a clutch of 30 Beatles-related books and offering a site-wide discount
of 20% for one week only (till next Saturday, September 12th) plus an additional 10% to
dealers, for a total of 30% this week. $25 minimum, after discount.
 Some not uncommon items, and some real rarities. On our website only, for now.
www.ezrabook.com <http://www.ezrabook.com/>. Key in “BEATLES”.  or, click:

https://www.ezrabook.com/cat.php?id=1697 <https://www.ezrabook.com/cat.php?id=1697>

Note: Photos are in the process of being uploaded by our talented and esteemed assistant Alexa. She comes to our business
with advanced degrees in Art and Library Science. (Actual Human Idahoan, not Cyberhoan)

Stay safe, and thanks for taking a look!

Ezra

Ezra The Bookfinder
Aardvark Books, ABAA
& Ezra Tishman Book Appraisals, LLC
3650 Chambers Street
Eugene, OR  97405-1917
(541) 683-3131 Office     (541) 520-9821 Cell/BEST
thebookfinder at gmail.com <mailto:thebookfinder at gmail.com>   http://ezrabook.com <http://ezrabook.com/>
bookappraisals at gmail.com <mailto:bookappraisals at gmail.com>

Fine Books, Manuscripts and Archives Sold, Consigned & Appraised, since 1995.
Member ABAA, ILAB, IOBA
Qualified Appraiser, Books and Manuscripts,  American Society of Appraisers (ASA)