[Rarebooks] Poor Mans Rare Books

KEN PAROLINI mrbooks at comcast.net
Thu Sep 10 14:38:40 EDT 2020

Brooklyn Virtual Antiquarian Book Fair

Hello, we invite you to visit our booth for Edward Gorey [Humor. Whimsy, Satire and Art, Cartoons] Plus 3 more Edward Gorey  items to be added on Monday.

Many of them are Lettered editions and almost all are signed by Gorey.  Overall condition is FINE. All are illustrated by Gorey and many are written by him as well.

None of these have I previously listed and all are very competitively priced for this show.

The fair opens September 11 12:00pm EDT Friday. It will close at 6PM on Monday Sept 14.

We hope you'll find something of interest at this, the largest virtual show in the world with 225 dealers.

Admission is free.

There will be six special features with webinars and talks for Book People. These and the  booths can be found at:   https://getmansvirtual.com/ .

Sincerely yours,

Kenny Parolini