[Rarebooks] John Howell for Books at the First CABS Virtual Antiquarian Book Fair, September 25-27, 2020

info at johnhowellforbooks.com info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Tue Sep 22 15:17:39 EDT 2020

Dear Friends and Colleagues:
Friday September 25 through Sunday September 27 John Howell for Books
will participate in the First CABS Virtual Antiquarian Book Fair. The
Colorado Antiquarian Book Seminar (CABS-Minnesota) is a non-profit
educational foundation that offers a week-long intensive seminar in
antiquarian bookselling. Over 100 CABS alumni and faculty will offer a
bountiful selection of books, manuscripts, and ephemera at this 3-day
online event. John Howell for Books' list of 9 miscellaneous items
include a few books about book illustration, a couple of fine bindings,
a California history / Gold Rush item, a lot of nineteenth-century
hymnals/songsters, and Stephen Gertz' volume on book scout Martin Stone.
Price from $20 to $250. Find the list here:

https://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/media/CABSVBF92020.pdf [1]

The following link displays the 9 items on my website with a single
click:

https://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/products/category/425/~/~/CABSVBF2020
[2]

This is a link to the fair, which opens to the public at Noon Eastern
Standard Time, Friday, September 25th 2020:

https://cabsbookfair.getmansvirtual.com [3]

I will be available by telephone or email from 9:30 am until 4:30 pm on
the days of the fair.

Hope to hear from you soon!

John Howell

310 367-9720