[Rarebooks] Aardvark Books: Day 2 of the Dealer-to-Dealer Fair: Features 1600s Dutch Garden Design Pamphlets, & Kircher's Chine L'Illustree

Ezra Tishman thebookfinder at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:20:19 EDT 2020

For day two of the ABAA’s Dealer-to-Dealer Fair, Aardvark Books offers a set of five illustrated mid-17th century Dutch pamphlets on garden design, medicinal herbs, and beekeeping.

Visit our booth here <https://fairs.abaa.org/login?location=https://fairs.abaa.org/exhibitor/37320>.

We are still extending a 20% professional discount to all items listed in the fair. but, buy two nice items, and, well, we’ll talk to our manager...

Thanks for taking another look!

Ezra

Ezra The Bookfinder
Aardvark Books, ABAA
& Ezra Tishman Book Appraisals, LLC
3650 Chambers Street
Eugene, OR  97405-1917
(541) 683-3131 Office     (541) 520-9821 Cell/BEST
thebookfinder at gmail.com   http://ezrabook.com
bookappraisals at gmail.com

Fine Books, Manuscripts and Archives Sold, Consigned & Appraised, since 1995.
Member ABAA, ILAB, IOBA
Qualified Appraiser, Books and Manuscripts,  American Society of Appraisers (ASA)