[Rarebooks] FS: 50% OFF OUR GREENWICH FAIR LISTINGS

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 12:40:39 EST 2021

Greetings.  I hope that all is well with you.

Today (Sunday) and tomorrow (Monday), *all still-available items we have
listed at Getman's Greenwich Virtual Fair are available to you at 50% Off
their respective list prices*.

All items are subject to prior sale.

*IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IS REQUIRED.  No charge will be made to your card at the
time of your order* and the 50% discount will be applied by us at the time
we process your order.  If you prefer, we can send you a PayPal Invoice for
your order(s).  Three (3) additional items will be added to our Fair
listings on Monday and *your 50% discount applies to them now*.  They can
be found at www.allingtonbooks.com and are:

1.  Wright, Frank Lloyd [Architect / Designer]: ORIGINAL ROOF TILE for
First Unitarian Meeting House designed by Frank Lloyd Wright;

2.  JEAN-AUBRY, G. [Conrad, Joseph; Korzeniowski, Józef Teodor
Konrad]: Joseph Conrad: Life and Letters [IN THE RARE PUBLISHER'S SLIPCASE
AND WITH PUBLISHER'S INSERTS]; and

3.  Tavenor-Perry, John [Tavenor Perry, John]: Dinanderie A History and
Description of Mediaeval Art Work in Copper Brass and Bronze [WITH ORIGINAL
DRAWINGS]

Please feel free to reply with any questions.

With Thanks for your consideration of this offer

and

Best Wishes,

Stephen
--