[Rarebooks] FS:50% OFF ALL ITEMS AT ALLINGTON BOOKS

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 12:57:24 EST 2021

Greetings.  I hope that all is well with you.

Presently, *all items at www.allingtonbooks.com
<http://www.allingtonbooks.com/> are available to you at 50% Off their
respective list prices*.

All items are subject to prior sale.  *The end date and time of this Sale
has not yet been determined*.

*IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IS REQUIRED.  No charge will be made to your card at the
time of your order* and the 50% discount will be applied by us at the time
we process your order.  Our site allows payment by PayPal at the time of
your order.   [If you prefer to receive a PayPal invoice, please send a
message stating so at, or promptly after, the time of your order.]

Please feel free to reply with any questions.

With Thanks for your consideration of this offer

and

Best Wishes,

Stephen

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com