[Rarebooks] Getman Fair Offerings

info at johnhowellforbooks.com info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Wed Jun 16 21:26:08 EDT 2021

I would be honored if you took a few minutes within the next 20 hours to
drop by my booth at the Getman's First Anniversary Virtual Book Fair:

https://getmansvirtual.com/john-howell-for-books

There you will find on offer an 1844 edition of the New England Primer,
modestly priced.

A labor organizing handbill prepared for the defendants in a case (Yates
vs United States 1957) that eventually put to rest the Smith Act,
modestly priced.

The Oliver Wendell Holmes Medal History of the Supreme Court of the
United States, immodestly priced.

A history of Portuguese playing cards in Seventeenth-Century Japan. In
Japanese with a small booklet with an English summary. I shall let you
assign an adjective regarding the pricing on that item. It is SCARCE.

And other such interesting and entertaining offerings.

Thanks for looking.

John Howell
310 367-9720