[Rarebooks] NEW SALE LIST AND NEW CATEGORY

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 10:05:58 EDT 2021

Greetings to All.

We invite you to visit our new *SALE LIST *on our site, *as well as* our
NEWEST CATEGORY: *Items at $20 or Less*.  To view these items, please go to
www.allingtonbooks.com

where you can find each Category under "Subjects"  on the left side of our
HOME PAGE.

Images of each item can be found at www.allingtonbooks.com

*Immediate payment is required*.  *To purchase, please email us and we will
send the Buyer a PayPal invoice **OR** purchase directly from the site and
pay by credit card or by PayPal.  *PLEASE NOTE*:** If you purchase directly
from our site using a credit card, no charge will be made to your account
until we verify that your purchased items remain available.  Subsequently,
we will make the necessary adjustment to the postage charge and then run
the credit card charge for the items remaining available.*

All items are returnable (in the same condition as delivered to Buyer)
within 15 days of delivery (or attempted delivery, if earlier) of the
item(s) to Buyer's mailing address.

Media Mail shipping to destinations in the continental USA is free,
elsewhere at cost minus $5.00.

Each item is subject to prior sale.

With Thanks for your consideration of the above and

Best Wishes,

Stephen

Allington Antiquarian Books
Stephen Johnson <allingtonbooks at gmail.com>
Mon, Feb 22, 1:01 PM

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com