[Rarebooks] FS: Science & Medicine FRESH SHEET

Mark Funke mark at funkebooks.com
Tue Sep 7 10:42:42 EDT 2021

Dear Friends, Customers, & Colleagues:

We are pleased to announce our first FRESH SHEET: Our newest books,
updated on a regular basis, reasonably priced, and intended for
serendipity and scouting.

FRESH SHEET SEPTEMBER 2021

SCIENCE & MEDICINE

16 items ranging from $50 to $1,450.

Including,

* 16th Century important medical treatise;
* Exceedingly rare pleurisy work;
* Two books on classical education including Thomas Jefferson's
comments on chemistry curriculum;
* 17th Century bile & pathology;
* Discourse on the plague;
* Correcting Descartes with astrology;
* Controversial astrology book owned by famous astronomers;
* Two botany works including the first Linnaean taxonomy in English;
* Early English horse racing;
* 77 illustrations of ballooning;

And last, but perhaps not least:

* Smoke pot to cure impotence.

Please click on the following link to reach the FRESH SHEET:

www.funkebooks.com/fresh

Our books are not listed with third-party marketplaces. To order or
inquire, contact us directly.

Standard collegial discounts. Deferred billing to institutions.

Sincerely,

Mark

___
mark funke, bookseller ABAA & ILAB