[Rarebooks] FS: 1870s American Concaved Electric Razors Handbill

Joslin Hall Books & Ephemera office at joslinhall.com
Wed Sep 15 12:24:00 EDT 2021

1870s American Concaved Electric Razors by Friedmann & Lauterjung Handbill.

It goes without saying that the Friedmann & Lauterjung Renowned
Concaved Electric Razor was superior to all other razors on the
market, though if you did want details into exactly why, this handy
handbill will fill you in with minute detail. It might also go without
saying that despite the intriguing and distinctive name these were
straight razors, not actually electrified razors as we know them
today. Still, a most ingenious early use of the word “Electric”,
before most people probably had any idea what it actually meant.

Single sheet. 8”x10”. Folds, minor soil, light wear, a few small chips. $125

Pictures =>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images460/th-48101-cover.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images460/th-48101-cover2.jpg>

--
Sign up for our email list, with Special Offers & Announcements sent
to your inbox ->

--
Joslin Hall Rare Books, Ephemera, & Photographs
Post Office Box 49

-

www.joslinhall.com
(413) 247-5080

Member:
Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers
Southern New England Antiquarian Booksellers
Ephemera Society

Our email list
http://www.joslinhall.com/newslist.htm

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/joslinhallbooks

Twitter
https://twitter.com/joslinhall

       ~ ~ ~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank;
We accept checks, money orders, Paypal, American Express, Visa and Mastercard.
Books may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed;
Standard courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are
  additional.

We regret that because of costly new VAT requirements and charges
recently imposed by the UK and EU which we do not have the staff
to deal with, we have had to suspend overseas shipments for the
time being.

We accept returns if we are notified within ten days of your receipt -please
ask for full instructions and terms. Massachusetts residents must add
6.25% state sales tax.

As members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America we
are committed to upholding high professional standards and making sure
your bookbuying experience is enjoyable.