[Rarebooks] FS: 70% OFF SALE

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:19:25 EDT 2022

Greetings to all.  All items currently on our site at
www.allingtonbooks.com that
were previously priced over $100 are presently discounted by 70%.  The sale
will continue until we reach an undisclosed revenue target at which time we
will end the 70% discount.

All items are returnable (in the same condition as delivered to Buyer)
within 15 days of delivery (or attempted delivery, if earlier) of the item
to Buyer's mailing address.

Media Mail shipping to destinations in the continental USA is free,
elsewhere at cost minus $5.00.

Each item is subject to prior sale.

With Thanks for your consideration of the above and

Best Wishes,

Stephen

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com