[Rarebooks] Ezra E-List # Idunno: 25 Cool Recently Added Titles

A.E. Tishman thebookfinder at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 17:15:07 EDT 2022

Howdy, Y’all from a mercifully cooling (f’r now; let’s not talk about next week) day in the Willamette Valley of Oregon.

Recently, I’ve managed to gather about me a typical disparate agglomeration of books, completely lacking in uniformity
of topic, but most up to my own standards of moderate-to-high Quirk. A few are just pwitty.

They range from The Amateur Poacher, to Miss Leslie’s New Receipts, to Bibliographica Yucateca, to an 1870 run of
The Manufacturer and Builder to a signed Parnassus on Wheels, and an affordable second of Frederick Douglass’s Life and Times,
with Spock, a woman Haiku Master, life wisdom from a great Pittsburgh Rabbi-Psychiatrist, plus a few WPA rarities, one Nautical, the other
Gregorian.

Find them here under August Ezratica, 2022 <https://www.ezrabook.com/cat.php?id=1721>

Thanks for taking a little peek. Call me!

Reciprocal Trade Terms Available for Bone Fiddly Dealers.

Aardvark Books, ABAA
&
Ezra Tishman Book Appraisals, LLC
3650 Chambers Street
Eugene, OR  97405
 (541) 520-9821

thebookfinder at gmail.com
bookappraisals at gmail.com
http://ezrabook.com
Fine Books, Manuscripts and Archives Sold, Consigned & Appraised, since 1995.
Member ABAA, ILAB, IOBA
Accredited Member, Books & Manuscripts
   American Society of Appraisers (ASA)