[Rarebooks] FS: California Fair Highlights List & Interactive Slideshow

Mark Funke mark at funkebooks.com
Fri Feb 4 10:40:23 EST 2022

Dear Friends, Customers & Colleagues:

We are excited to be exhibiting at the first ABAA book fair in two
years. Please join us in Oakland, California at the California
International Antiquarian Book Fair February 11-13th. We'll be at
booth 803.

Below is a link to 33 fair highlights in the form of a PDF and
interactive slideshow:

https://www.funkebooks.com/oakland

For the first live ABAA book fair in two years, we're breaking out the
fine china. This list comprises our favorite recent acquisitions.
Prices range from $325 to $15,000, and dates of publication range from
1485 to 1993.

A printed edition of the list will be available at the fair. Please
stop by our booth to pick one up.

Are you visiting the Bay Area for the book fair? We will be at our
downtown Mill Valley offices welcoming visitors by appointment every
day prior to the fair. Please email or call to schedule a visit.

- Mark

___
mark funke, bookseller ABAA & ILAB
+1 206-632-1535