[Rarebooks] FS: January Fresh Sheet

Mark Funke mark at funkebooks.com
Tue Jan 18 11:28:58 EST 2022

Dear Friends:

We're starting out 2022 with a JANUARY FRESH SHEET.

This month's list has 16 items ranging from $95 to $950:

* Books on gaming including chess, tabletop war games, and that very
lethal activity of duelling;
* Anti-religious texts covering anti-Catholic, anti-Mormon, &
anti-Islamic (thus, attempting to equally offend everyone);
* Scarce Scottish humor;
* Menger's Ethics inscribed to U.C. Berkeley Professor Feyerabend;
* Bond girls advertising early printers round out our history of computing;
* Original instructions for the Austrian 1936 Olympic team;
* I.G. Farben chemical plant doctor's WWII photographs & retrospective;
* Liberty Magazine #1;
* The invention of the electrical guitar.

And last, but certainly not least, a cute Valentine's Day book on kisses.

Please take a look here:

https://www.funkebooks.com/fresh/

Or go to our website www.funkebooks.com and click on "fresh".

Please also download from our website our new catalogue on Inflation &
Economics.

Standard collegial discounts. Deferred billing to institutions. If you
would like to receive advance notification of our "Fresh Sheets",
please contact me.

Sincerely,

Mark

___