[Rarebooks] A DOZEN DEEPLY DISCOUNTED TODAY ONLY

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Thu May 5 15:02:18 EDT 2022

*The below  dozen items are at substantially reduced prices today AT *
www.allingtonbooks.com  *ONLY**:*
Multiple images of each item can be found at www.allingtonbooks.com where
the reduced prices are temporarily in effect.  *To find them, go to our
site and click SALE LIST.*

 *Immediate payment is required*. *Payment can be made by credit card or by
Paypal, each of which are available on our site.*

*TO PURCHASE, SIMPLY ORDER AT WWW.ALLINGTONBOOKS.COM
<http://www.allingtonbooks.com/>*

All items are returnable (in the same condition as delivered to Buyer)
within 15 days of delivery (or attempted delivery, if earlier) of the item
to Buyer's mailing address.

Media Mail shipping to destinations in the continental USA is free,
elsewhere at cost minus $5.00

Each item is subject to prior sale.  The items are listed below.

With Thanks for your consideration of these items and

Best Wishes,

Stephen

Allington Antiquarian Books

Barrie, J. M.
Sentimental Tommy: The Story of His BoyhoodPrice: $30.00

Knox, William
Oh, Why Should the Spirit of Mortal Be Proud?

Price: $75.00

[No Author Stated]
Greeters' Guide to Washington ["See America First" Begin with the Nation's
Capital]

Price: $20.00

Garland, Hamlin [Garland, Hannibal Hamlin; Garland, Constance [Illustrator]
Trail-Makers of the Middle Border

Price: $40.00
Ringletub, Jeremiah [Cunningham, J. W.; Cunningham, John William]
The Legend of the Velvet Cushion, In a Series of Letters to My Brother
Jonathan, Who lives in the Country By Jeremiah Ringletub

Price: $20.00

Scott, Sir Walter; Castellon, Federico [Illustrator]; Chubb, Thomas
Caldecot [Introduction]
The Talisman

Price: $20.00

Shields, Carol
The Orange Fish [SIGNED]

Price: $22.00

Stowe, Harriet Beecher [Stowe, Harriet Elisabeth Beecher]
The Dancing School

Price: $35.00

Torrance, Ridgely
Granny Maumee; The Rider of Dreams, Simon the Cyrenian: Plays for a Negro
Theatre

Price: $95.00

Trollope, Anthony
The Last Chronicle of Barset

Price: $30.00

Veblen, Thorstein
The Theory of the Leisure Class

Price: $22.00

Wister, Owen
Padre Ignacio or The Song of Temptation

Price: $25.00

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com