[Rarebooks] FS: Palm Springs CATALOGUE

Mark Funke mark at funkebooks.com
Mon May 16 11:19:37 EDT 2022

Dear Friends, Customers & Colleagues:

We are excited to be exhibiting at Rare Books Palm Springs. Please
join us at Hotel Zoso Ballroom, 150 South Indian Canyon Drive, Palm
Springs, California on May 20th: 6pm - 8pm & May 21st: 10am - 6pm.

Below is a link to highlights we are bringing to the fair:

https://funkebooks.com/palmsprings/

Our offerings are broad and include:

* A 1518 and 1519 sammelband with the source text for Hungary's most
famous manuscript;
* The first book of modern mineralogy, mining engineering, gold &
silver metallurgy;
* "Proof Copy" of an important color plate book;
* Disney special effects artist's WWI scrapbook;
* The total iconographic system of East Germany in 541 individual items.

A printed edition of the list will be available at the fair. Please
stop by our booth to pick one up.

- Mark

___
mark funke, bookseller ABAA & ILAB