[Rarebooks] FS: Funke October Fresh Sheet

Mark Funke mark at funkebooks.com
Thu Oct 13 12:11:13 EDT 2022

Dear Friends, Customers and Colleagues:

Allow us to present our OCTOBER FRESH SHEET.

This month's list has 17 items ranging from $65 to $3,500:

There are five items on economics; three on East Germany; two on
abortion; and two broadsides of female executions.

Highlights include a manuscript on 1930's anti-fascist resistance in
German sport organizations and a large collection of U.S. Military
Intelligence reports from post-war Germany.

My personal favorite is the original program guide for the signing
ceremony to establish NATO.

Please take a look here:

https://www.funkebooks.com/fresh/

Please also download from www.funkebooks.com our recent catalogues on
16th Century Books, Inflation & Economics, Science Fiction, and more.

Sincerely,

Mark
___
mark funke, bookseller ABAA & ILAB