[Rarebooks] FS: 25 books on books

Mark Funke mark at funkebooks.com
Wed Apr 5 14:25:23 EDT 2023

Dear Friends, Customers, & Colleagues:

Today we are offering a FRESH SHEET of BOOKS ON BOOKS.

25 books reasonably priced from $40 to $950.

Highlights include an almost complete run of the first iteration of
The American Book Collector (229 of 233 issues) and a complete run of
the second iteration of The American Book Collector (all 54 issues).
Looking for a bibliography of French erotica? How about a catalogue of
Mexican incunables? Or a German 18th century guide to theater and
plays? We've got you covered.

Please click the following link to access our new arrivals:

https://funkebooks.com/fresh

In keeping with the above theme, please view our entire books on books
category here:

https://funkebooks.com/product-tag/books-on-books/

Orders through our website include complimentary domestic shipping.
Standard discounts to the trade (plus shipping).

Thank you for your time and consideration,

- Mark
___
mark funke, bookseller ABAA & ILAB
+1 206-632-1535