[Rarebooks] Ezra Announces 35% April Showers Discount

A.E. Tishman thebookfinder at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 14:51:49 EDT 2023

Ezra and Josh from Aardvark Rare Books announce (huzzah huzzah, etc.) a fabulous 35% discount off books we listed before 2018.
Cleaning out back stock to make room for some wonderful new/old Books.
Good till May Day (May 1st, 2023).

Thomas Bewick, Charles Bukowski, Maynard Dixon, Robert Gould, William Dean Howells, George Lamming, Pablo Neruda, Daniel Paterson, Rudolf Steiner,
Hudson Stuck, The Duke of Beaufort, Anthony Trollope, Bruce Weber, and many more!

All sales subject to prior sale.
Paypal preferred.

Free domestic shipping. For international orders, If you order via our website (www.ezrabook.com <http://www.ezrabook.com/>),  we process cards manually and will figure up-to-date postage. (we have Pirate Ship now - often  cheaper than what is stated).

E-mail or text us (541-520-9821) or (‭(541) 484-4133‬)  now!

                                                                                         Click Here 35% Discount <https://www.ezrabook.com/cat.php?id=1769>

Thanks for looking!

Aardvark Books, ABAA
&
Ezra Tishman Book Appraisals, LLC

3650 Chambers Street
Eugene, OR  97405
541-520-9821

thebookfinder at gmail.com
bookappraisals at gmail.com
http://ezrabook.com
Fine Books, Manuscripts and Archives Sold, Consigned & Appraised, since 1995.
Member ABAA, ILAB, IOBA
Accredited Member, Books & Manuscripts
   American Society of Appraisers (ASA)