[Rarebooks] NEW SALE LIST

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 15:25:33 EDT 2023

Greetings to All.

Subject to the below terms, we offer a new Sale List. *We will be adding
new items to our Sale List in the coming days.  *The below link can be used
to access the existing Sale List:

https://www.allingtonbooks.com/searchResults.php?category_id=201&action=browse&orderBy=

Alternatively, you can  go to our site at www.allingtonbooks.com and
click SALE LIST under "Select Category" on the home page.  This offer is
subject to the rules set forth on our site and to the following:

*Immediate payment is required and can be made by Credit Card or PayPal.
Each payment method is available on our site*.

*Each item is subject to prior sale or reservation.*

With Thanks for your consideration of the above and

Best Wishes,
Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com