[Rarebooks] FS: Funkebooks 3-day 30% off Holiday Sale

Mark Funke mark at funkebooks.com
Mon Dec 4 12:22:54 EST 2023

Dear Friends, Customers, & Colleagues:

We only have one sale a year and we strive to make it a good one!

For 3 days only, all our books are 30% off.

Perhaps during the year, you found a book or two that interested you
but was a tad out of budget - now is the perfect time to revisit our
website and see if the item is still available.

To browse by subject, click here for -

Early Printed Books: https://funkebooks.com/early-printing/

German Books: https://funkebooks.com/german/

Economics & Business: https://funkebooks.com/economics/

Science Fiction: https://funkebooks.com/science-fiction/

The sale also applies to all unsold items in our catalogues:

https://funkebooks.com/catalogues/

To browse all books on sale please visit:

https://funkebooks.com/everything/

The sale ends Wednesday December 6th.

We hope you find the perfect book, either for yourself, or as a holiday gift.

Happy Holidays!

Mark & Joanna
___
mark funke, bookseller ABAA & ILAB