[Rarebooks] 2023 HOLIDAY SALE LIST

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 13:27:59 EST 2023

Greetings to All and welcome to our 2023 HOLIDAY SALE LIST.

All items not on the SALE LIST are available at 45% OFF THEIR RESPECTIVE
PRICES SHOWN ON OUR SITE as long as your purchase is made there.

The below link can be used to access the existing Sale List:

https://www.allingtonbooks.com/searchResults.php?category_id=201&action=browse&orderBy=

Upon receiving your Order, we will email to you an invoice including the
SALE LIST  items in your order at their respective SALE LIST PRICES and
discounting other items in your Order by 45%.

Immediate payment is required upon your receipt of the Invoice and *must be
made by PayPal* where you can use your credit card.  [You need not be a
member of PayPal to pay the invoice.]  WE DO NOT ANTICIPATE GIVING
DISCOUNTS OF THIS SIZE LATER IN 2024, but we will be adding additional
items to our Site between now and this Sale's end.

Each item is subject to prior sale or reservation.  With Thanks for your
consideration of this opportunity and

BEST WISHES,

STEPHEN JOHNSON
ALLINGTON ANTIQUARIAN BOOKS

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com