[Rarebooks] Ezra and Josh in Booth 305 Pasadena California Book Fair: Books, Irish Books, and Ephemera Galore!

A.E. Tishman thebookfinder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:19:20 EST 2023

Good morning!

Ezra and Josh from Aardvark are heading down the highway this morning with a truckful of delightful books, an entire leprauchan’s rainbow full of lovely Irish titles, and a ton of Ephemera. Look for us in Booth 305.

Highlights include several early 1900’s photo albums from The Boxer Rebellion in China and other travels in throughout Asia,
a  1484 treatise (“Formularium Instrumentorium”) of Church Doctrine about Livelihoods and Indulgences from the reign of Pope Innocent VIII, and an 1849 Gold Rush Diary of a ship’s painter working his way — the long and only way — from Connecticut to San
Francisco in a ship full of Argonauts and Working Ladies.

Here’s a link to the catalogue of what we’re bringing:

				https://www.ezrabook.com/cat.php?id=1753 <https://www.ezrabook.com/cat.php?id=1753>

and for those especially interested in IRISH Books, here’s a link to the Irish books we’re offering.

				https://www.ezrabook.com/cat.php?id=1754 <https://www.ezrabook.com/cat.php?id=1754>

See you in Booth 305!

Ezra and Josh

Aardvark Books, ABAA
&
Ezra Tishman Book Appraisals, LLC

3650 Chambers Street
Eugene, OR  97405
 (541) 541-520-9821

By Appointment Only

thebookfinder at gmail.com
bookappraisals at gmail.com
http://ezrabook.com
Fine Books, Manuscripts and Archives Sold, Consigned & Appraised, since 1995.
Member ABAA, ILAB, IOBA
Accredited Member, Books & Manuscripts
   American Society of Appraisers (ASA)