[Rarebooks] FS: Juicing the Sale -- 20% Off Already-Discounted Prices

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:37:41 EST 2023

Greetings.  To those receiving this email, we offer 20% OFF the
already-disounted prices on our site at www.allingtonbooks at gmail.com.  For
example, if the discounted price of an item on our site is currently $200,
the recipients of this email will receive a PayPal invoice for $160.
Payment today is required.

When you order, please advise us that you are a recipient of this email and
we will apply the extra discount to your PayPal Invoice..

With Thanks for your consideration of this Offer
and
Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books
Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com