[Rarebooks] FS: Funke Fresh Sheet

Mark Funke mark at funkebooks.com
Mon Feb 27 13:31:20 EST 2023

Dear Friends, Customers, & Colleagues:

For the week of February 27th we have a new FRESH SHEET of 25 books.

Highlights include: a rare dictionary of Persian & Arabic; Lafcadio
Hearn original manuscript leaf about contact with UFOs (likely result:
human extinction); 1818-1821 untrimmed Galileo Galilei of which there
is no other copy for sale; voyages to Brazil; voyages to Russia and
Poland; Grolier 100 - Samuel Pepy's Memoirs; three scarce books of
astronomical tables; first American book on eye diseases; and, a very
reasonably priced 1st edition Heinrich von Kleist published a year
prior to his suicide.

Please click the following link to access our new offerings:

https://funkebooks.com/fresh

We have hundreds of books on our website that are not listed with
third party resellers (you won't find us on Abebooks, Ebay, or similar
sites). Our books are only available directly from us. The best way to
see if we have something that interests you is to search our inventory
by keyword here:

https://funkebooks.com/shop/

Orders through our website include complimentary domestic shipping.
Standard discounts to the trade (plus shipping).

Thank you for your time and consideration,

- Mark
___
mark funke, bookseller ABAA & ILAB
+1 206-632-1535