[Rarebooks] 70% OFF SALE

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:54:44 EST 2023

Greetings to All.

At present, all items priced under $3,000 are *discounted 70%* at
www.allingtonbooks.com and the *minimum total purchase is $100 at the
discounted prices*.

We may end this offer at any time and without notice, but we will not end
it before today at 11:59 pm North Carolina time.  [*However*, depending on
the items sold, we may at any time remove certain then-unsold items from
the SALE, but will not do so before 4:30 pm today, North Carolina time.]

With Thanks for your consideration of our items
and
Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com