[Rarebooks] FS: New Catalogue - 20th Century in Photographs

Mark Funke mark at funkebooks.com
Fri Jul 14 13:36:39 EDT 2023

Dear Friends, Customers, and Colleagues:

We are pleased to announce our newest catalogue: The Twentieth Century
in Photographs.

Please click below to explore our collection of 33 photo albums
documenting the history of the 20th Century. Items are grouped by
decade and listed chronologically, starting with 1922 and ending in
1989.

https://twentiethcentury.funkebooks.com/

If you know of others who may enjoy our catalogue, please forward this
email to them.

- Mark
___
mark funke, bookseller ABAA & ILAB