[Rarebooks] 65% OFF

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 17:53:09 EDT 2023

Greetings.

ALL ITEMS ON OUR SITE ARE PRICED AT 65% OFF.  Each item will be sold to the
first order for such item that we actually receive via our site in the
order of appearance to us on our computer screen -- even if not yet deleted
from the site.  Simply place your order and we will send the buyer a
notice/invoice of any item(s) purchased once the dust clears.  This
opportunity will end soon.  *To purchase, do so only
at www.allingtonbooks.com <http://www.allingtonbooks.com/>  -- and not by
phone, email, text, message, or otherwise -- so we can keep the results in
proper order.*

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com