[Rarebooks] Reminder: Our 33% Off Sale Ends Today

Michael John Thompson mjt at mjtbooks.com
Wed Mar 15 12:57:55 EDT 2023

Our 33% Off Sale Is ENDING TODAY at Midnight Pacific Time

 -----------

 Just a Short Announcement that a new Sale list has been uploaded to our website.
 For A Short While (Starting Now and Ending March 15th) we are offering a 33% discount on over 150 selected fine items from our stock.

 Prices range from not-so-much to quite-a-lot, but some very lovely items are included. There are plenty of older weird fantasy & supernatural books as well as some very interesting occult books, modern literature, etc.

[ You can access the sale directly from the main page of our website ]( https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/searchResults.php?action=catalog&browseLetter=A&cat_conj=or&category_id=376&orderBy=author&recordsLength=25&p=1&view=gallery )

[ https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/ ]( https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/ )

Thanks for Looking!

---
Michael John Thompson, Antiquarian Bookseller
5275 Jerow Road
Hornby Island, BC
Canada V0R 1Z0
Ph: 250-335-1182
http://www.ThompsonRareBooks.com

Past President of the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of Canada.
Rare books and associated material bought and sold and appraised.