[Rarebooks] FS: Ezra and Josh's 2-day Irish Sale St. Patrick's Day 17% Discount on our 275 Irish and Ireland Book Listings through Saturday Midnight, Pacific Time.

A.E. Tishman thebookfinder at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 13:59:26 EDT 2023

Ezra O’Tishman and Josh O’Hirschstein of Aardvark offer our First Annual St. Patrick’s Day 17% Blowout Sale!

All books in our “Irish and Ireland” categories are 17% off TODAY, March 17th,
through SATURDAY March 18th at Midnight.

Order on Website only (www.ezrabook.com <http://www.ezrabook.com/>)
Ignore any shipping costs - we’ll process cards manually and pay domestic U.S. Shipping.
Priority $15 extra.
International at Cost.

                             Click Here for Ezra and Josh’s 17% St. Patrick’s Day Sale <https://www.ezrabook.com/cat.php?id=1718>

Aardvark Books, ABAA
&
Ezra Tishman Book Appraisals, LLC

3650 Chambers Street
Eugene, OR  97405

                                  541-520-9821 ONLY

thebookfinder at gmail.com
bookappraisals at gmail.com
http://ezrabook.com
Fine Books, Manuscripts and Archives Sold, Consigned & Appraised, since 1995.
Member ABAA, ILAB, IOBA
Accredited Member, Books & Manuscripts
   American Society of Appraisers (ASA)