[Rarebooks] FS: Bibliography of Publications on Chinese Jade

Joslin Hall Books & Ephemera office at joslinhall.com
Tue Mar 21 09:38:30 EDT 2023

Bibliography of Publications on Chinese Jade

By Yang. Published in China, no date, but 1980s.

In Chinese & English. The title page and credits, etc., are only in
Chinese, but the actual bibliographic listings, and an index, are also
provided in English. We got the title and author from handwritten
notes on the endpapers. Hardcover, 7.5x10.5, 141 pages, dust jacket.
Minor soil, light wear.  $60, plus $3 shipping.

Pictures->
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images540/th-54949-1.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images540/th-54949-2.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images540/th-54949-3.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images540/th-54949-4.jpg>

Joslin Hall Rare Books, Ephemera, & Photographs
Post Office Box 49
Hatfield, Massachusetts 01038 USA

-

www.joslinhall.com

Sign up for our email list, with Special Offers & Announcements sent
to your inbox ->
http://www.joslinhall.com/newslist.htm

Join us on-

Twitter
https://twitter.com/joslinhall

Our Blog
https://foggygates2.blogspot.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/joslinhallbooks

  ~ ~ ~

Member:
Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers
Southern New England Antiquarian Booksellers
Ephemera Society

TERMS:

All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank;
We accept checks, money orders, Paypal, American Express, Visa and Mastercard.
Books may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed;
Standard courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are
  additional.

We regret that because of costly new VAT requirements and charges
recently imposed by the UK and EU which we do not have the staff
to deal with, we have had to suspend overseas shipments for the
time being.

We accept returns if we are notified within ten days of your receipt -please
ask for full instructions and terms. Massachusetts residents must add
6.25% state sales tax.

As members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America we
are committed to upholding high professional standards and making sure
your bookbuying experience is enjoyable.