[Rarebooks] CORRECTION; CORRECTION; CORRECTION TO SALE LIST

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Fri May 5 18:34:36 EDT 2023

WITH APOLOGIES: PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ERRED AND OMITTED TO CHANGE THE PRICES
OF SEVERAL ITEMS ON OUR NEW SALE LIST.

We have now corrected that error and encourage you to check the SALE LIST
again.  The message we earlier sent is set forth below.

With Apologies and
Best Wishes,
Stephen

Greetings to All.  A New Sale List can now be found at our site.  To find
the Sale List simply use this link
https://www.allingtonbooks.com/searchResults.php?category_id=201&action=browse&orderBy=
or go to our site at www.allingtonbooks.com and click SALE LIST under "Select
Category" on the home page.  This offer is subject to the rules set forth
on our site and by the following:

All items are returnable (in the same condition as delivered to Buyer)
> within 15 days of delivery (or attempted delivery, if earlier) of the item
> to Buyer's mailing address.
>
> Shipping is as priced on our site.
>
> Each item is subject to prior sale.
>
> With Thanks for your consideration of the above and
>
> Best Wishes,
>
> Stephen
>
> Allington Antiquarian Books
>
> Stephen Johnson
Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com