[Rarebooks] FS: 80 books on Economic History

Mark Funke mark at funkebooks.com
Mon May 8 20:48:06 EDT 2023

Dear Friends, Customers, & Colleagues:

We have updated our offerings on ECONOMIC HISTORY.

80 books priced from $30 to $10,000.

Highlights include five pamphlets inscribed by Wilhelm Röpke; the launching
of the Industrial Workers of the World inscribed by labor historian Paul
Brissenden; a scarce title on consumption by Elizabeth Ellis Hoyt, the
inventor of the consumer price index as applied in the United States;
Irving Fisher's hard to find book "Inflation?" and much more on economics.
numismatics and business history.

Please click the following link:

*https://funkebooks.com/economics/ <https://funkebooks.com/economics/>*

Orders through our website include complimentary domestic shipping.
Standard discounts to the trade (plus shipping).

- Mark
___
mark funke, bookseller ABAA & ILAB
+1 206-632-1535