[Rarebooks] Aardvark Rare Books Seattle Antiquarian Book Fair 2023 Highlights: What Ezra & Josh are bringing to "Bill's House"! Booth 103/104

A.E. Tishman thebookfinder at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:18:30 EDT 2023

Here are few of the fabulous items we’re bringing up to  "Bill’s House” — the 2023  Seattle Antiquarian Book Fair.  Stop by Booths 103 & 104

• The most stunning set of the 39 Volume The Works of Hubert Howe Bancroft set either of us have seen in our 134 combined years.

• Duncan M’Bride's insanely rare "General Instructions for the Choice of Wines and Spirituous Liquors” - (1793) only the second book in English to address contemporary wines

• Ida Kannenberg’s Sasquatch title: “My Brother Is A Hairy Man” — Signed by proto-abductee Ida Kannenberg.

• A book about Jack Yeats, Signed by him, and with an Original Drawing

• L. Frank Baum writing as “Laura Bancroft”: Set of six Twinkle Tales: Bandit Jim Crow; Mr. Woodchuck; Prairie-Dog Town; Prince Mudturtle; Sugar-Loaf Mountain; Twinkle’s Enchantment

• Atomic Bombing: How To Protect Yourself (1950)

• Breviary Treasures: No. 2 of 26 copies. 1903-5  Stunning example of luxurious binding. French levant morocco, elaborately tooled an decorated, matching leather doublures, printed on thick, Royal Japanese Vellum paper. Hundreds of hand-colored images throughout the set. Cream-colored watered silk fly leaves.

For more details about these and several handsful more of the special books Josh and Ezra will be bringing to Seattle.
Click Here:       <https://www.ezrabook.com/cat.php?id=1793>Ezra and Josh 2023 SABF Highlights <https://www.ezrabook.com/cat.php?id=1793>

Stop by and see us at the sign of the Phreno-Head and the Yellow Typewriter, Booths 103/104

Aardvark Books, ABAA
&
Ezra Tishman Book Appraisals, LLC

3650 Chambers Street
Eugene, OR  97405
541-520-9821

thebookfinder at gmail.com
bookappraisals at gmail.com
http://ezrabook.com
Fine Books, Manuscripts and Archives Sold, Consigned & Appraised, since 1995.
Member ABAA, ILAB, IOBA
Accredited Member, Books & Manuscripts
   American Society of Appraisers (ASA)