[Rarebooks] LIMITED TIME SALE -- ALL ITEMS ON OUR SITE ARE TEMPORARILY 55% OFF

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 17:04:57 EDT 2023

Greetings to All.  For a limited time, all items on our Site at
www.allingtonbooks.com are 55% OFF.  We project that this discount will
apply for a few days, but we reserve the right to end this 55% OFF SALE
once we raise the amount that we desire for our pending acquisitions and to
remove some items from our site at any time.  When the Sale ends, we will
delete the SALE BANNER from our site and restore the prices to
their respective levels.

WE WILL CONTINUE THE SALE on most items FOR AT LEAST 20 HOURS FROM OUR
SENDING OF THIS MESSAGE.

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com